Malibu Door by Anlin
Malibu Luxury style sliding door by Anlin. Malibu doors are designed and built for optimum performance in California using the latest energy saving technology for the specific needs of California weather.
- High Performance InfinitePlus Glass System option
- InfinitePlus includes Easy-Clean exterior coating, glass stays cleaner longer
- QuardraGlide rollers (4 per side, 8 total)
- Accidental Glass Breakage
- Meets California Forced Entry (CFE) resistance tests
- Patented Platinum Elite spacer between the glass
Malibu sliding patio doors are built to look good and operate smoothly for a lifetime.
Anlin’s proprietary QuadraGlide rollers are made with sealed, precision bearings for a lifetime of trouble-free operation. Door rollers glide over a durable, one-piece stainless steel track for effortless operation for a lifetime.
On sliding patio doors, two heavy-duty hooks move outward to engage the keeper, which securely locks the door at the jamb. All Malibu doors are designed with security in mind and passed the stringent California Forced Entry (CFE) resistance tests.
Malibu doors have metal reinforced door panels with locking mechanisms securely fastened through the vinyl into the metal reinforcement.
Anlin’s Aluma-Force screen door frame is streamlined and make to last, with think walls of high-test aluminum and metal reinforced corners. Screen doors are built with locking flush mounted handles and heavy duty self locking hardware.
Malibu doors are available in two proprietary high performance glazing systems, Infinit-e Plus™ (standard) and QuadraTherm™ (optional), that exceed Energy Star requirements and help you save on energy costs year-round.
Anlin’s exclusive Platinum Elite is a multi-chambered structural silicone foam spacer that provides superior insulation within the insulated glass unit. This ground-breaking spacer system is another reason Anlin Window Systems lead the industry.
- Platinum Elite structural silicone foam spacer with insulating chambers slows down heat transfer through the window.
- Multi-layer mylar vapor barrier for argon gas retention.
- Acrylic side adhesive for primary structural seal.
- Secondary hot-melt butyl sealant for moisture resistance and a lifetime seal.
Watch to find out what the Easy Clean surface is all about
WIT Windows and Doors – 402 W Colton Ave., Redlands, CA 92374